Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Change in Filming Location

     Over the weekend while finishing the script, I knew that I would need to get a lot more shots of Death, since the ones I took before, were more test shots. While trying to coordinate how I would even get everyone I need to be in my project down to my dad's office in Doral, I realized I was sitting in my dad's new apartment, with an office room that only has a couple boxes and household items. I asked my dad if he'd be okay with the everyone coming to his apartment to film my project, and if I could move the boxes out of the room, and use it for Death's room and he agreed! 


    The blinds on the window will be fully shut during filming, and thankfully its one of those windows that faces the center of the building (its odd to explain but basically little to no sunlight gets through), so it won't interfere with the lighting inside of the room. All the other settings I wrote in the script I wrote with the specific intent of filming at my dad's apartment. Even the outdoor scene will be filmed out on the balcony. Thank goodness my dad just moved into his apartment and hasn't finished furnishing or unpacking the rooms! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...