Thursday, March 21, 2024

Getting the Cast Together!

     With two days left before filming, its time to get the cast together! I've had the cast predetermined for a while now, it was just a matter of seeing if they were available on the day that I plan to film. Thankfully everyone except for one person is available on Saturday, so my sister is stepping in for that person. As for the rest of the cast, it's literally just my friend group because I had easy access to them and we all do theater together, so I was able to fit each person with the character I thought they would be able to play the best. Below is the cast list in order in which they appear in the script:

Death- Clara Pangalangan




Yellow- Ayami Ratnayake




Purple- Graesen Pethtel




Green- Mariana Aldana 



Blue- Isa Saralegui




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...