Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Final Group Meeting (oh my)

    My oh my the clock is ticking and the end is terrifyingly near. As we enter the last week for the project, we had one last group meeting to check on everyone. Its safe to say that overall, everyone in my group is doing well, and has a plan for where they are going. Same for me.

    Although not mentioned yet on my blog, I have started editing and have most of the film at least sequenced together. I tried to use Premier Pro at first, but my computer wasn't able to support it and would constantly shut on and off, so my next best option was to edit on my phone using Capcut (more on that later). But I mentioned to my group that I did have most of my project sequenced together, aside from a shot of the empty room that I forgot to get which I am getting later today, and the end credits. That being said, I am currently at a four minutes for my project, which has me a bit nervous, but I have a solution! In the end sequence, when the colors are flashing on death, when a color that matches a character appears, it will cut to a flash of the character to add time to my project. 

    As for social media, I told them I was planning on creating a banner post and some story posts for each character. For the post card, I mentioned highlighting Death and having a picture of them holding the flower like at the end. Tai mentioned a really cool idea that I'm thinking of doing of making the post card look like the death tarot card. Abby also mentioned a website that has royalty free sound effects and music that could be useful for my project called artlist.io.

    While the pressure is most definitely on, I feel confident that I'll be able to get everything done well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...