Sunday, February 12, 2023

Film Opening Project: The Start of a Journey

    This post marks the official beginning of a long and grueling process of what I hope will turn out to be a fantastic project and film opening. 

    Truthfully, I was initially very overwhelmed with everything that I was told I would have to do for this project. My first thought was "how on Earth am I going to pull this off?" However, once I took a step back and looked over everything again, I realized that this project is a matter of simply staying on top of things, and allowing myself to create something that is both creative and of quality. I decided the best way to go about working on this project was to set up a rough schedule like I've done with previous projects. I feel that having set days to work on this project, and knowing what I'm going to do on said days will help me to stay on task, as well as keep me from getting overwhelmed or stressed out. 

    For the film opening itself, I am not too sure as to what exactly I want to do yet. I do, however, know that I will be doing an opening within the genre of romance. I picked this genre because I have always loved it. Ever since I was little, my favorite part of the movies I watched was when the protagonist was able to find love, even if it didn't last till happily ever after. I have always liked the idea of writing love letters to someone, so I will absolutely try to incorporate it into the premise of my film opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...