Saturday, February 25, 2023

Opening Idea !

    As mentioned in my previous post, this post will focus on what I want to do for my film opening.

    The opening is going to take place in Cecilia's room and Roman's room. It will show Cecilia in her room sitting on her bed or at her desk typing away writing yet another short story romance, while Roman is in his room messing around with his guitar. He decides to call Cecilia in an attempt to ask her out on a date, but when he asks she's preoccupied with her writing and doesn't realize she's being asked out, even suggesting they bring along one of their friends. Roman agrees to go out with their friend anyway and hangs up defeated.

The Rooms

    Each of the character's rooms will be showcased in the opening, and I want them to have almost differing aesthetics. For Cecilia's room, I want her room to give off a very cozy, warm vibe with books all over her room, candles, fairy lights, and some fake plants. 

{Image of inspiration for Cecilia's room}
    Roman's room, however, will be more simply decorated, with some LED lights in the room, and some instruments scattered about, with a few posters of different artists on his wall. I have already asked a friend of mine if he'd be willing to be in my project, and he agreed. If all goes well, we will be able to use his room to film as well which already has the exact environment I'm looking for. While I sadly don't have a picture of it to show here, I did find a picture of a room on Pinterest that does have a very similar aesthetic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...