Friday, February 24, 2023

Group Critique

    Today in class, we spent some time in groups getting some advice for our portfolio project. I heard some really awesome ideas, and I'm really excited to see what my classmates will end up creating. 

{My awesome classmates and I!}

    As for my project, I presented my classmates with my idea and they seemed to like it! I talked through my idea for my opening (more details on that in the next post) because I wasn't too sure if my idea would work very well and my group said that it was a good idea. I had given background for why I named my characters Cecilia and Roman, and one of my group members pointed out that there is a flower named Cecilia that I could incorporate into my film somehow. I looked it up and it's a beautiful flower! I will probably include the flower in my title screen, and maybe try to find some to put in Cecilia's room!

{Cecilia English Rose}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...