Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Project Plan: The Schedule

     To start this new week off, I decided to properly organize myself, and create a schedule to go by for the rest of this project. I thought the best way to split up and schedule the project was by week, so I  created a page on Notion to keep track. This page allows me to then edit and check off any tasks that I need to complete, or have already completed while working on my portfolio project. 

    The goal of making this schedule is to help me stay more organized and to be better prepared for what needs to get done every week. I find that having a schedule set and written down makes the tasks I am doing feel more urgent, and makes me want to complete them in a more efficient manner. It also helps me stay on top of my work and lets me make sure that I do not miss any component of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...