Sunday, April 7, 2024

Social Media Update

    Along with editing, I've also been working on the social media aspect for this project. I have created a highlight for each of the characters, including Death, and have posted an interactive story post where I asked followers what they would say if they came face to face with the personification of death (morbid I know, but very fitting if you ask me). I also posted and uploaded an updated version of the profile photo, one that only includes the four colors of each character, instead of all six colors that were part of the original concept. I like how this profile photo looks a lot better, since I feel it's more dynamic, than the original which had the different transparent colors all stacked in lines. This one has the four transparent colors overlapping each other across the photo, which looks a lot more visually interesting.

    Along with this, I've also created a short teaser, announcing the release of the short film for April 10th, the same day this project is due. I posted this teaser on the main feed of the profile , as well as on a story post which was added to the black highlight, both captioned "come face to face with Death on April 10th". I thought this would be a good way to create excitement for the film, and I even posted it on my personal account's story, garnering the project more attention from fellow classmates and even a few family members who now follow the project's account and reposted the teaser on their own stories.

 

    As for other feed posts, I posted stills from the film, of each color in pairs, with death in between each color, to show the contrasts of each character's perspective. For example, yellow and purple are paired since Yellow is overly concerned with the idea of death, while Purple is unphased. Then, green and blue are paired up since they too are opposites as Green is not at at peace with the death of their friend while Blue is completely accepting to towards death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...