Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Props


    To start the week off, I decided to create a basic list of specific props and set pieces I need to get for my film opening. Creating a checklist helps me to keep track of everything I need to get and what I already have.

                                       

   I was lucky enough that one of my friends told me I could use her old salt lamp for Cecilia's room. That same friend also gave me the idea to print out music posters for Roman's room rather than going out and buying a bunch of posters because it'll end up being cheaper. As for the fairy lights, although they aren't marked off in the photo above, I do have some from an old birthday decoration I used a few years back. 
    For Cecilia's room, I wanted a vase of the Cecilia English Rose, so I went online and found some faux flowers that look very similar to the real thing that I plan to order later this week so that they arrive by the beginning of next week (here's the link in case you want to get a better look: https://www.amazon.com).


This week I plan on developing my storyboard as well as my screenplay for my project!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...