Thursday, March 2, 2023

Story Boarding and Planning Detour

     Story Board

    Over the past few days, I've been trying my best to work on my storyboard for the opening. I must admit that I'm not the best artist and while I know storyboards don't have to look perfect, this has been discouraging me from working on it as much as I would have liked because I kept getting frustrated relatively easily that I wasn't able to draw exactly what I wanted. Even still, I pushed through and managed to finish most of the storyboarding. For now, here are the first six shots I plan to do for the very beginning of my opening. 


Planning Detour

    Originally, I had scheduled the majority of my filming to take place over next weekend, March 11th and 12th, however, I was told that I would be out of town on those days. Thank goodness I found out this far ahead because now, I plan on filming throughout the week after, March 13th-17th, and spending my spare moments that weekend researching how to properly edit a video using adobe since I have never had to edit an entire 2-minute film before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...