Saturday, March 4, 2023

Props: Cecilia's Room Decor

    Today I got the chance to go out with my dad and buy a few things for my film opening. While I already have some of the decorations for Cecilia's room, I wanted to make sure I'm able to create the look I want for the space. We ordered the flowers I mentioned in one of my previous posts, and they're meant to get arrive sometime this week. Once that was ordered, we went to Five Below and were able to find a few things to help create the right ambiance I'm looking for. It's important to me that everything looks just right, especially each character's room as a person's room reflects and showcases so much of their personality and what they like. I want Cecilia's room to feel cozy and lived in, she really enjoys things like plants and books, and candles so I want to make sure to have those elements in the room.

   As for what I bought today, while I already have some fairy lights at home, I decided to get a few more just in case the ones I have don't work, or I just felt like the room could use some more lights. I got a small pink pot that I thought would look very cute with some pens in it since Cecilia is a writer after all. I also got a basket that I plan on decorating with some fake vines and a candle and plan I bought, and finally a golden floral-looking mirror for the wall. 

    I pretty much have all the decorations I want for Cecilia's room, save for a salt lamp my friend is letting me use, and some fake plants my dad said I could borrow from his kitchen which I think will tie together the whole set. As for Roman's room, I'm in the process of picking posters to print out to put up. 


    During this upcoming week, the plan is to finish the screenplay for the opening, pick and print out posters for Roman's room, and do a bit of research on editing on Adobe. That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...