Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Posters

 This week has felt hectic already and it's only Tuesday! Nevertheless, the show must go on, and I need to ensure I'm progressing on my project. Today I emailed my dad some poster designs I found on Pinterest to print that I can use for Roman's room. These posters are decorations for Roman's room and are meant to provide a more personalized atmosphere by accentuating Roman's love of music.






    I also wanted to know what decorations were already available at Nacho's house, Nacho is the guy who is playing Roman, and in whose room I am filming Roman's parts of the opening. I texted him and asked what he had already up in his room, and he sent me a picture. A lot of the decoration thankfully already fits the aesthetic I am trying to go for Roman's room which is awesome and so helpful.
                                     
  

This post will likely be the last I make about props (I know there have been quite a few), and during the remainder of this week, I will finish off my screenplay, and do some research on editing videos using Adobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...