Thursday, March 9, 2023

Full Story Board

  The full story board is finally here! As I have mentioned I'm not the best artist, but what matters is that I can understand what is going on, and it will help me while I am filming.







   
     I had finished the story board at the very end of last week, and was planning to post the full thing on my blog, however, everytime I looked it over to post it, I felt like something was missing. Originally, the opening ended with Roman looking disappointed that Cecilia was going to invite some of their other friends to join them. However, I felt that is was too abrupt, and the scene needed a proper ending. That's when I thought  to add two more shots of Roman hanging up the phone and tossing it on his bed, and then giving himself some words of encouragement while looking in the mirror. With this, I think the scene would feel more complete.
    
    While doing the storyboard I realized there was a lot of repetitive back and forth, and I wanted to show more of Roman's reaction to what Cecilia is saying over the phone. I remembered how in a lot of movies when people are on the phone you can sometimes hear one person over the phone while still seeing the other and I thought that would be a cool thing to do for my opening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...