Sunday, March 26, 2023

CCR Plan

     While I’m still in the process of my project, it's time to start planning what I will do for my CCR. I will do a voice-over presentation and a director's cut to answer the four questions. For the presentation, I plan on covering the questions of how "Short Story Lover" engages with audiences and how it will the distributed, and how it represents social groups and issues and challenges conventions. When it comes to the director's cut, I plan on covering how integrated technologies into my project, and how my production skills will develop throughout the project. 

    I decided to split up the questions like this because I feel like it will be the most effective way for me to tackle the questions, especially through the presentation and director's cut. This next week is going to be one wild ride as I finish out editing and create my CCR, but I am very confident in myself that this is going to end up being an awesome project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...