Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Group Meeting and Technical issues.

     Today, we met in groups once again to discuss and get feedback on our projects. It went very well! I told my group about my plan to do a director's commentary and a voice-over presentation, and they all liked it. We were even able to help one of my group members work through her idea for how she should approach a twist that appears in her opening. Overall, a very productive meeting I'd say.

Now as mentioned in the post's title, the technical issues. This morning I went to go open Premier Pro and the app just crashed and wouldn't respond no matter what I tried. The program ended up closing out and I decided to just come back to it later as I figured the internet was just bad. Well, after meeting with my group, I decided to open up Premier Pro to start putting the credits and film tittle on my film. Once I opened the program though, I realized I had lost a good portion of what I have done over the past few days. My stomach literally dropped when I first saw it because I didn't know JUST how much I lost.

  

    Thankfully, while I did lose quite a bit of work, it isn't anything that I can't easily re-do, especially now that I have a better grasp on Premier Pro. Moral of the story, always make sure to consistently hit save while editing and before closing out programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...