Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Editing: Still Getting the Hang of Things

     Picture this: I'm sitting on my laptop finally figuring out how to put together the shots I got last week (the tutorials definitely helped, but I over estimated just how easy this would be even with tutorials). All is going smoothly. Then I realize I'm missing two or three shots in my files panel. No worries, I'll just find them in my documents. The only issue is, they aren't there. Not a big deal though, as I know for a fact that I put them up on my google drive. Luckily, the shots were in my drive, but this little incident made me realize I need to keep better track of my files and where I do or don't put them. 

    Besides that, however, editing has actually become a bit fun. I never thought of myself as someone who would like editing as I tend to get very impatient quickly, but I'm actually enjoying this part of the project a lot. I don't want to speak too soon as I'm still just beginning this, but who would've thought the one part of this project that I was worried about the most would turn out to be the one I find most enjoyable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...