Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Film Week!

     The week of filming is upon us! I film Roman's scenes on Thursday after school at my friend Nacho's house (Nacho will be playing Roman), and Ceciia's scenes will be filmed on Friday at my house.

    I had originally intended on setting up the room and decorations for Cecilia's scene between Thursday night and Friday morning, but my mom had told me and my sister to clean our room today, and I decided to take the opportunity and start setting up now since my room is freshly clean! I have to thank my little sister Mari for helping me set up a lot of the find decorations I'm using, she has great taste when it comes to decorating and helped me realize the exact look that I was looking for. All that is missing are the fairy lights which I will add on Friday when I am able to go out and get batteries for them.

{my sister trying to help me figure out where to put a jewelry box}

{me cleaning the desk mirror}

{the end result, plus me and my sister in the desk mirror :)}

   As you can see from the pictures some of the items got moved around a bit while we tried to figure out what looked best, but I think the end result is the perfect look I'm going for. I truthfully could have still waited till Thursday, or even tomorrow to begin setting up the decorations, but I am so excited to film this project that I couldn't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...