Monday, April 8, 2024

Social Media Update (again)

    So I started a countdown which includes a daily teaser of some sort for the release of my short film. Yesterday, I used a clip from Yellow's section and created a teaser with suspenseful music and a heartbeat in the background. I'm planning on making posts which create a full image of the grid on the 10th, to announce the release of the short film, so I'm calculating at least four more feed posts. As for story posts, I took full advantage of the eclipse that happened today. It may be a little cheesy, but I honestly really love it, I think its silly. And the picture I got fits the ominous vibe that I try to emulate through the social media so I think it works perfect! Here it is: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

       Well, that's a wrap! Bellow are the links to the project components! Enjoy :) Instagram: @stare.shortfilm Postcard: Front of Pos...